Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holidays

Haizz..Holidays are here.And it's been so far the busiest holiday i've ever had.Haha.The IMYF Camp is over and then i still got caroling n musical in church to go thru ! Well,heck..im not complaining.Haha,love going for practises.Got great "TEACHERS"..Patricia n Wen Ning ! Pheww..
Great dancers..ahaha..I've got ntg to post..
haha..well..going to KL soon and then probably heading to Penang with sis that will come back bout next Fri !! Haha..The house's atmosphere wud be TOTTALY different when MISS JAMIE LOO comes back ! Loads of noise ! Pity my mum n dad.They wud hafta tolerate with three monkeys !! Well,dun say this often but really miss my sis !! A real SIS i've got to say !!
Hmm..well..gonna c her soon neways so no use crapping here ! Well..thats all the crap for now !
-IvanDaBlur-

6 comments:

Crappies said...

One comment for myself.
Haha.
Did this for fun.

Shuwen said...

you're lame !!!
lamer than me.
huhuhu xD
thats an insult mind you.
muahahahahahahahaha

Crappies said...

Lol !! Ntg to do lah so send myself own comment and hey..
im not lamer than you.Ppl wud laugh if u say that !! Haha.
Lamo calling other ppl lame !!
Swt*
-ivan-

evelyn teh said...

hahaha....
i got no comment on this blog....
hehehe ^^

Shuwen said...

sobsss.
Ivan TT.TT
My blog is dead.
cis !!!

Mysterious Girl said...

hi! I MISS U so much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do u remember me? well i'm ur fren,but i dun no if u accept me as ur fren,if not its ok....by the way hows ur studies?how many gf u have.by enjoy ur lyf as a teenager.